Once you clicked the Use the Demo Account link, you can use a basket: view items, add items, modify them, remove them... create new baskets...
You will be logged as the account "Demo": you then can access baskets properties (icon on top-left) or share options: you can allow specific people to view and/or modify baskets, or to that for everybody...
More informations are available in the basket demo.
WeBasKet is the online version of BasKet.
To know what is a basket application, visit the BasKet Demo Page.
WeBasKet have the following advantages from BasKet:
- WeBasKet allow you to access your baskets from everywhere, on every computer and with any OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux...);
- No need to install anything (neither Linux nor KDE nor BasKet!) to use it: a free registration that take a few seconds is sufficient to start to be productive;
- You also can share your baskets with friends or co-workers: you can allow specific people to view many or all of your baskets, and you can allow people to modify one or several of your baskets;
- It's a perfect tool to take notes collectively, to share ideas, and to synchronize your efforts on a project;
- You also can publish baskets online (view only) with everybody.